ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
National University has a unique concentrated learning model providing a one-course-per-month format that allows students to focus and master a single subject at a time. For example, if you need 12 courses for a master’s degree, you can finish in 12 months, saving students both time and money. A majority of our programs are also available 100 percent online. Students can expect a small class size with a student to faculty ratio of 17 to 1.
National University has surpassed nationwide benchmarks measuring the level of academic challenge at four-year colleges and universities for the last 10 years consecutively.
National University is comprised of 4 schools and 2 colleges with various programs offered at two locations for International students. To learn more about a school or college, click on the name below. To view a list of programs offered at each campus, click on the campus location.
START YOUR JOURNEY
A degree from the National University School of Business and Management provides the strong foundation and comprehensive understanding of global business practices that can lead to professional recognition, advancement and higher income potential. Our programs will give you the edge you need to pursue a career.
The School of Business and Management is comprised of four departments: Accounting, Finance and Economics, Leadership and Human Resources Management, and Management and Marketing. Business degree programs include undergraduate and graduate degrees in accounting, business, management, human resources, and leadership. The MBA program features the unique one-course-per-month curriculum. National University has received specialized accreditation for several of its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
National University provides you with the foundation for success in engineering, technology, computer science, and related fields. Whether you seek a bachelor's, or master's degree, the educational programs offered in the School of Engineering and Computing provide a relevant combination of skills and knowledge vital to pursuing career opportunities.
The School faculty teaches innovation coupled with practical skills-based applications through a broad spectrum of relevant, challenging and highly technical academic programs. The School includes two departments: Applied Engineering and Computer Science and Information Systems.
Healthcare is the largest industry in the United States. Continuous medical advances combined with an aging population have created increasing demand for healthcare, health science and community health professionals here and abroad. At National University you'll learn how to provide care, use the latest medical technologies, and develop critical thinking and therapeutic skills that will prepare you for your license and certificate examinations.
The School of Health and Human Services is comprised of three departments including Community Health, Health Sciences and Nursing. National University prepares students seeking a bachelor's, or master's degree for professional careers in the health field. National University is approved by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for the offering of the Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program.
National University confers more master’s degrees in education than any other non-profit university in the nation, and is the fourth largest conferrer of master’s degrees in education among all universities in the U.S.
The School of Education is comprised of four departments including Educational Administration, School Counseling and Psychology, Special Education, and Teacher Education and offers associate's, bachelor's and master's degree programs. National University is also approved by the Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) and is a member of the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE).
Our education programs are designed to meet federal and states standards for teaching in the United States. Some degree programs may be applicable to you as an international student. A majority of our education degrees are available 100 percent online. To identify the best program for you from the Sanford College of Education, please connect with a student advisor by filling out the form below.
National University is affiliated with National University Virtual High School (NUVHS), a private, non-profit high school offering a premier online learning experience that meets the demands of 21st century learners. One of the best parts of online education is that students from all over the world can earn a U.S. high school diploma. Students successful in earning a high school diploma from NUVHS meet the requirements for eligibility to apply to National University. For questions, please visit nuvhs.org.
PROGRAMS OFFERED AT EACH LOCATION
- Master of Forensic Sciences
- Master of Arts in Human Behavior
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Master of Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science in Financial Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Global Management
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management
- Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Design Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Cyber Security and Information Assurance
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Master of Science in Healthcare Administration
- Master of Science in Public Health
*Academic programs and start dates are subject to change.
Master of Business Administration
*Academic programs and start dates are subject to change.